NCDC Strategic Plan
The strategic objectives of the Centre are but not limited to:
- To ensure delivery of relevant and quality education and training
- To improve quality and relevance of skills development
- To develop and review curricula and instructional materials focussing on inclusiveness, competencies and life skills at Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary and BTVET levels
- To strengthen teaching and learning through in service teacher support programmes towards acquisition of new knowledge and skills.
- To integrate ICT in all curriculum processes and products
- To improve guidance on assessment at Pre-Primary, Primary, Secondary levels and BTVET levels.
- To provide relevant and up-to-date information for curriculum development
- To enhance the institutional capacity of NCDC, for effective and efficient delivery of its mandate.