INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE; Theme: Curriculum for Sustainable Learning; When 28 th – 31 st May 2018; @ Imperial Golf View Hotel-Entebbe, Uganda
African Curriculum Organisation(ACO) in collaboration with National Curriculum Development Centre (NCDC) is organising a conference that will bring together all Curriculum Development Practitioners and Educationists from Africa and beyond w ith the aim of promoting curriculum development and build synergies among other things.
Plans to revive the African Curriculum Organisation (ACO) have commenced. ACO is an umbrella which brings together all curriculum practitioners in Africa and some affiliated members from European countries. The National Curriculum Development Centre (NCDC) is spearheading the process of reviving ACO with an intention to;
1. Build capacity of various curriculum developers in the African countries in basic theory and practice in curriculum development.
2. Minimize inconsistency in curriculum delivery and maintain standards comparable to international standards.
3. Provide infrastructure, equipment, teacher training and refresher courses for curriculum developers.
4. Share experiences in curriculum development and implementation.
5. Forge common goals depending on peculiar needs of the African continent.
6. Nurture close partnerships with local and international organizations, giving students a wide range of opportunities to experience the world of work among others.
NCDC is coordinating the organization of an International Conference on Curriculum for Sustainable Learning. This conference will be held from 28th – 31st May 2018 at Imperial Golf view hotel Entebbe.
For more information about the conference please contact www.a-co.org or call Dr. Gertrude on +256702595351 or +256772595351